Three-Layer FDA Listed Face Mask
made by FDA registered manufacturers
- Easy Breathing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which countries can the masks be shipped to?
DHL now can ship masks to United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Are there any customs duties for the masks?
Yes, in some countries, such as Canada, there will be a customs duty charged. Below is the customs duty-free allowance quote we got from DHL. The value of the mask is US$73.6, if your country's customs duty-free allowance is above US$73.6, then there should be no customs duty charged.
*Delivery speed is changing drastically every day due to country lockup, new custom regulations, etc. DHL can't guarantee the delivery speed at this moment. We'll keep updating this sheet to let you know the newest info.
How long does it take for delivery after I place the pre-orders?
Here is what happens after we receive your pre-order: We place the orders with FDA registered factories according to the previous day's order quantity. It takes approximately 3 to 5 days for producing and delivering the required masks from the factory to the local DHL distribution center for immediate dispatching. Upon dispatching from DHL, you will receive a tracking number, and it usually takes five business days to deliver to most countries. You can keep tracking the whereabouts of your package via the DHL website www.dhl-usa.com or call them directly at 1-800-CALL-DHL (1-800-225-5345).
NEED MORE HELP?
Thus, all pre-orders made after April 6 will take 3 more days to deliver to the DHL distribution center, which means it’ll take around 6~7 days from your pre-order date to DHL shipping your masks and sending you a tracking number.
According to what our supply chain team learnt in China recently, the mask supply will be more difficult to source, and production delay will be more frequent, price will go up soon or later.
We urge all our community members that if you don’t have any masks in hand, please make your pre-order as soon as possible. The earlier you act, the cheaper and faster you can get the masks.
1. 420,000+ Masks delivered till today
1) Pre-order opens to friends & families for all. Rules are hereWe removed the order limit for families & friends yesterday in response to the increasing demand from our community. However, it brought up some confusion. So we’d like to explain it further. To simplify the process, we removed the eligibility check process, all nonda users’ friends & families can pre-order directly at covid19.nonda.co by using their email now, but we still have rules here:
EACH email address or shipping address only allowed to place one order for ONE pack of 200 masks with a $39.1 shipping fee for the following reasons.
1. Avoid bad actor mass ordering and reselling them to make a profit. We want to help as many people as possible.
2. 200 masks are the maximum quantity that can be put into a standard DHL global express bag, which is the most economic choice for shipping.We are doing our best to help the community from the bottom of our heart and we do hope it’ll pay off eventually to see that everyone is safe and sound during this critical time.
2) Canada is available for pre-ordering again. Here’s the reason.We’ve got a couple of cases with masks shipments being rejected by some Canadian users due to customs duty. These incidents have caused a tremendous financial loss on our end given we didn’t make any profit with this program, plus those packs of masks were wasted which could’ve saved other people’s lives. That’s why we removed Canada from our shipping list yesterday. Since then, we got hundreds of emails from nonda Canadian users asking to enable Canada shipment.
After serious discussion, we decided to set Canada back on today.All Canadian users, please note that we are taking risks to offer help here. It is not nonda who charges you high customs duty but the Canadian government. For each shipment you reject or cancel after shipping is arranged, you cost another person’s chance to get the masks in time. Not to mention the financial loss to nonda since we are running this program at zero-margin.
All Canadian users, before ordering, please pay attention to the Canadian custom rules here: By Canadian custom regulation, any shipment from overseas with a value exceeding $15, customs duty will be charged by the Canadian Government once your shipment arrives and you are responsible for that. For a pack of 200 piece masks, the fees may vary from 39-50 CAD.
Please be aware before placing order.
Starting now, we removed the 1 order per user limit, so that nonda users can get masks for their families & friends. Since our payment system requires shipping and billing address matching for security reasons, the best way to help your family and friends out is to share them with your valid nonda user account (email) so they can order the masks by themselves.
Further, only 7 countries are available for DHL shipping at the moment. Please forward the table below to your friends and family to check shipping availability and Customs Duty info before ordering.
However, after the factory notified us yesterday that they will stop supplying us with more masks at the current price, we have to accept the price raise. The new price will be effective next Monday at $0.368/piece (by adding 1.8 cents per piece).
The last thing we can do here is to convince the factory that the pre-orders placed before next Monday will still be at $0.35/piece.
We predict that the mask price will keep going up due to the surging demand from Europe. We are evaluating other suppliers now and will update our community first hand.
If you do need more masks, please place your pre-order now.
All of the masks pre-ordered by nonda users have arrived at DHL distribution...